It always helps brands and individuals to plan beforehand and then to act accordingly to achieve desired goals. If the objective of the corporate is to promote their merchandise in such a way that an additional amount of people will show interest in using the products, they can shift to the social media for the purpose of marketing.
Since online marketing through social networks is easier, cheaper and more favorable by the modern man, taking over to web sites like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc will only do more good than harm to the marketing of the merchandise.
Off late, Instagram has become the leading social marketing strategy with more than 150 million active users per day and above 90 million users overall. On Instagram, marketing is done based on visual and picture updates. Instagram allows a profile or account to have followers, and the number of followers in turn determines the popularity of the account. Having a wide range of followers is the key to successful marketing.
Here are certain tips to get instagram followers on your account to contribute to product promotion and expansion of market.
1. Mention the “following instructions” in your bio on Instagram People on Instagram love to follow for follow that is they follow you, if you follow them. Give people a reason to follow you, and they will.
2. Follow people who you think will follow you. Go to the explore option and look for tags like #shoutout #follow4follow #instagood #TagsForLikes #FollowAll. These are some of he most popular hashtags used on the website and tagging them can get the account an astounding amount of followers.
3. Make sure you have more number of people following you than the number of people that you follow. It gives a certain standard to the profile and shows good status of the user. InstaFollow and JustUnfollow are two apps that can help you track unfollowers and you can always flush the ones that unfollow you.
4. Keep your profile updated with new, day-to-day pictures. Make it a point to post at least one picture per day. Having more pictures keeps the profile fresh and gives it an interesting look.
5. Change the tags for your pictures on a regular basis. Changing tags helps new people stumble upon your pictures more often. Using popular tags makes it even better since it means more number of people viewing your profile and thus viewing what you have to offer.
6. Posting at peak hours. Posting at hours when the Instagram traffic is stuffed will help the company or person market their goods with ease. Use Statigram to find out peak timings and post accordingly.
The above tips will help any label wanting to promote their product and an individual aiming to become popular on Instagram. In the field of marketing not just the quality but quantity also is given equal importance. You can also buy instagram followers to get popular in the instagram. Hence, for lucrative and rewarding branding, the number of people that find your posts amusing has to be really high. So get going and apply these tips and find your stairway to fame.