Once in your life you feel that you’re flying high on the seventh sky, you feel out of the world. The feeling makes you shiver down your spine and you realize that this is a feeling you have never been through ever.
You feel that you wish to share it with your partner, discuss your sorrows your dreams your aims your aspirations and it strikes you all over again; this exceptional feeling is Love garnered by an exhilarating and warm day termed as Valentine’s Day where your Valentine is the person you Love and want to share your life with; for the rest of your life. There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.
Is it your first Valentine’s Day?
- For new couples this day might seem an awkward one, as you are just very new in the relationship. Expressing your love, spending time is quite an issue as of now because it’s all fresh and crisp.
- Discuss and ask your partner what they want to do on the day and make it special for both of you.
- Be honest and express your fears about the whole situation, how you feel and you wish to spend your valentine with your valentine.
- If you want to spend this day with your mundane routine then you can go about it, it isn’t that big an issue.
- If you want to celebrate and your partner also agrees to it then chalk out a good plan which isn’t boring and favorable for the two of you where both of you would enjoy and not get bored.
- If you want to exchange gifts then ask for preferences and if not then scrap this idea as gifts aren’t a necessity but a formality factually.
- Decide what you would tell at home if you choose to spend the day with your partner, discuss it in a proper and scheduled manageable way which is easy and not complex.
- Handle the situation collaboratively.
Never let your partner be sad on this day, though each day can turn out to be a Valentine’s Day if you want it to make one but as the trend has kept going, therefore, it would continue to be the same for the succeeding years to come. Your partner wants to feel special not materialistically but emotionally and you can make it special.
- Write a letter
- Make a short video
- Make a card
- If you are creative, craft out a small love gift yourself
- Make a photo collage
- Do it up yourself
Nothing materialistic would do here nor is it recommended. If you try making the day special you then it would work wonders for your partner. Your loved one would expect at least something for you so don’t let the expectations fade away but strive to make it worthwhile.